Tumblr

Open Requests Shirt




For requests, read more down plis for know all and opens here a comment and paste and answer the following things with an X

 White Enamel Custom shirt for ... ( name or nick here if you want )

♀ Shirt Female

♂ Shirt Male

→ Nº    Mesh
                   -1
                   -2
                   -3
                   -4

Categories

-Every day
-Formalwear
-Sleepwear
-Athletic
-Singed
-All

For which lifestyle

-Career
-Fire fighting
-Valid for maternity
-All

→ which theme you have chosen? ( Please plaste a link or a pic for do it easier )






Send your requests for custom shirts :


select a mesh for male or female

Female:




Male:




Select a thematic

bands
movies
slogan
print
trademarks

(whatever u want)


You can choose the categories you want to t shirt

-Every day
-Formalwear
-Sleepwear
-Athletic
-Singed
-All

You can also choose to lifestyle

-Career
-Fire fighting
-Valid for maternity
-All

►Requirements to be able accept the request

The theme is free but should fit in with my style
I do not want to be rude about this, but I think it will be easier, because as everyone enjoyed job I like and gives better results

I need the request need not come from an anonymous
I have nothing against anonymous requests, comments and others, but I need a nick or a web address to specify any aspect of the request and to notify you when I have finished, and you'll be the first person view and download

Imagination :)


Note: the shirts are all for Y/A if  you want can try do it for teens and adult

Meshes

F  1* 2*  3* 4*
M 1* 2* 3* 4*


4 comentarios:

  1. Hi there, as MS3B is no longer being updated, I have created a site for creators to get hosted on: thenewsims3blog.weebly.com I just started it yesterday, and I'd love to host your CC.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi ! :) Im glad to share with you my cc, I resend or take you the links?

    Regards - White Enamel

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'll post my contact form here for you as well: http://thenewsims3blog.weebly.com/contact.html Please fill out the form found there and I'll check back and update. Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. understand :) forgive me for not having read it correctly on your web :P spend a good evening LadyEmillye

    -White Enamel

    ResponderEliminar

Last Comments